skip to main | skip to sidebar

May 30, 2012

Philly.com News: Mantua coffee thrower: 'I'm truly sorry'

Philly.com News
News from the Inquirer and Daily News.
Mantua coffee thrower: ‘I’m truly sorry’
May 30th 2012, 17:49

David Timbers, the hotheaded patron who allegedly tossed a cup of coffee in the face of a doughnut shop employee two weeks ago, calmed down enough Wednesday to waive his right to a preliminary hearing at the Criminal Justice Center and later apologized to the victim."What happened was I made the biggest mistake of my life and I’m truly sorry for the physical pain that I caused the victim as well as emotional pain and I just wish it never happened, but it did.," Timbers told reporters outside of the courthouse. "And I’m truly, truly sorry to the victim." Following the brief court appearance of Timbers, 52, Municipal Judge Karen Y. Simmons held him for trial on charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, possession of an instrument of crime and recklessly endangering another person.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

TOP POPULAR NEWS Powered by Blogger